Is it less than 200 Sq Ft? If yes then no permit is required.
If your property is located inside municipal limits, contact that municipality for their permit procedure.
Any questions regarding Culverts, please call the road department at 337-788-8861.
Monday-Fridays: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
recreational use exemption form
No sewer affidavit
Building permit requirements
NEW CONSTRUCTION-RESIDENTIAL (HOUSE, SHOP HOUSE, ETC)
RICE STORAGE BINS
MOVING ALREADY BUILT HOUSE
NEW CONSTRUCTION-OUT BUILDING WITHOUT SEWER OR ELECTRICITY (SHOP, STORAGE, ETC)
RENOVATION/REPAIR OVER $5000
NEW CONSTRUCTION*-OUT BUILDING WITH ELECTRICITY AND/OR SEWER (SHOP, STORAGE, ETC)
RENOVATION/REPAIR UNDER $5000
For electrical permits and release of power – new or existing service providers: Entergy, Slemco, Cleco.
You will need to contact LDH at 337-788-4999 & obtain requirements for sewer.
- Rentals – Lease Agreement
- Purchased House- Cash Sale
- New Construction – Proper Building Permits (see above)
After receiving your permit:
1. You will need to contact the Lousiana Department of Health 337-788-4999 & obtain requirements of sewer.
2. Temporary electrical service on new construction only (you must apply for a temporary pole permit). Requirements: passed inspection from the state licensed inspector.
3. Electrical service for final power will be issued only when all proper inspections, sewer requirements, adn flood plan requirements have been met,
For building permit and/or electrical permit fees contact the permit office at 337-250-4330
1029 Capitol Avenue
Crowley, Louisiana 70526